MERCENARIES OF ANARCHY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are now viewing the old site of MoA. Proceed to Discord.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY]

Go down 
+6
Ninja-Badger
slayerxD
Kerns
ѕαιит
Kyu
Sinner
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Devil
Cult of Personality
Cult of Personality
Devil

Ammo : 11773

Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY]   Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:19 pm

When the word muscle came up I knew I'd get mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sinner
Dead Orbit Unit
Sinner

Ammo : 535333

PostSubject: Re: Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY]   Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:10 am

iNx wrote:
Have you guys thought about people that won't be in the game night that still might wanna gamble ? Cause I would do it here and there when I wasn't playing.

i suppose you could make a personal bet or a challenge against the house for this week.
Back to top Go down
Kerns
Raging Demon
Raging Demon
Kerns

Ammo : 515711

PostSubject: Re: Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY]   Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:01 pm

You can still call out bets, as along as there are people around to take them.
Back to top Go down
Sinner
Dead Orbit Unit
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY]   Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:31 pm

teams are going to be random except for kerns and adrock vs me and q up to 1 game (adrock/sinner) and 7 games (kerns/q).
Back to top Go down
Fresh
HOOK 'EM
HOOK 'EM
Fresh

Ammo : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY]   Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:12 pm

So could we also make wagers on other things in this faction? Say our Fantasy Football League or other sporting events? Like say the winner of the league gets so much or make weekly bets on the match ups? Or say that the Cowboys will be better than the Niners or Longhorns will finish ahead of Michigan? Bets like that?
Back to top Go down
Sinner
Dead Orbit Unit
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY]   Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:13 pm

FreshNasty wrote:
So could we also make wagers on other things in this faction? Say our Fantasy Football League or other sporting events? Like say the winner of the league gets so much or make weekly bets on the match ups? Or say that the Cowboys will be better than the Niners or Longhorns will finish ahead of Michigan? Bets like that?

absofuckinglutely. Didn't even think about that. I would try to keep the sports betting here as well. (there's a reason i put this in the public section via suggestion by miha)
Back to top Go down
Kerns
Raging Demon
Raging Demon
Kerns

Ammo : 515711

PostSubject: Re: Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY]   Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:34 pm

I am not much for keeping tabs on sports and such so it might be good to have another mod in for that section that is for bets of that nature.
Back to top Go down
Fresh
HOOK 'EM
HOOK 'EM
Fresh

PostSubject: Re: Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY]   Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:25 pm

Sinner wrote:
FreshNasty wrote:

absofuckinglutely. Didn't even think about that. I would try to keep the sports betting here as well. (there's a reason i put this in the public section via suggestion by miha)
So to clarify, since this all got real confusing, where would I make such bets? In the specific threads and they are transferred to this sub or make a thread in this sub to start the bets? Sorry just want to keep everything simple and organized haha
Back to top Go down
Sinner
Dead Orbit Unit
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY]   Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:52 pm

it is simple and organized.

everything that has to do with ammo and bets, go into the armory. nowhere else. think of the armory as a bookies. you place and make bets there, you collect bets there but the event always happens elsewhere.

in your case, you'd issue some bets about the cowboys in the armory. you're making the bet there while discussion continues to occur in the sports thread.

makes sense right?
Back to top Go down
Fresh
HOOK 'EM
HOOK 'EM
Fresh

PostSubject: Re: Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY]   Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:01 pm

I think it makes sense now. So the War Room is the thread to place the bets and discuss the terms and such? And then when a bet is agreed upon you make a specific thread for each bet?
Back to top Go down
Sinner
Dead Orbit Unit
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY]   Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:11 pm

for game nights. the war room has always been the game night thread. sports could have it's own thread since betting on sports is really common.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY]   Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcements [BETA TEST THREAD. WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4